The 17th. Annual
Madison Antique Show
Thank you for attending the 2013 show.
It was a huge success thanks to the great dealers and wonderful customers. It was our pleasure to give you a true antique experience.
Hope to see you May 3 rd. and 4th. of 2014
Showcase & Sale
Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Way, Madison, WI 53713
I-90 to Hwy 12/18 West, Exit 262 North Rimrock Road
Saturday May 3, 2014 9 - 6
Sunday May 4, 2014 10 - 4
Featuring 55 of the Midwest’s Finest Dealers
Offering antiques in Pottery, Mission, Victorian, Deco, Stoneware, Cutglass, Art Glass Primitives,Americana,
Coin-op, Native American, Furniture, Sporting, Toys, Paper Advertising, Oil Paintings, Folk Art,Vintage and MORE!
- Antiques Appraisals (no coins, weapons or jewelry)
- Appraisal table-1-5 Saturday and 10-2 on Sunday
- $1 each, limit 2 (smalls only) Verbal appraisal only
- Come join in a scavenger hunt for the hidden antique to keep
- The Wisconsin Historical society will have a booth
- See their website on the link above.
- Admission $6 • Under 16 Free Good for both days!
$1.00 Off admissions with the ad from the link above
( limit 2 admissions with each ad. Copies okay )
Alliant Center Parking $6.50 Bring a friend or two ~ Carpooling is Green!
GREAT SHOW - WONDERFUL ANTIQUES - GREAT FUN - GREAT FOOD
Spend a day with us and some of our old friends
Directions to Alliant Energy Center:
From East: Head west on Hwy 18. Take Exit 262 North to Rimrock Rd. Turn left to main gate entrance. From West: Head east on Hwy 18. Take Exit 262 (Rimrock Rd/MM) north to main gate entrance on left.
TWO $ 25 DRAWINGS