Thank you for attending the 2014 show.
It wffas a and 10th. of 2015
New Beautiful Location at The Marriott West
The 19th. Annual
& Fine Art Show
March 12 & 13, 2016
Saturday 9 - 5
Sunday 10 - 4
Bring your Mom, She'll love it
The Marriott West Conference Center
1313 John Q. Hammons Dr.
Featuring 50 of the Midwest’s Finest Dealers
Offering antiques in Pottery, Mission, Victorian, Deco, Stoneware, Cutglass, Art Glass Primitives,Americana,
Coin-op, Native American, Furniture, Sporting, Toys, Paper Advertising, Oil Paintings, Fine Art to Contemporary.
Folk Art,Vintage and MORE!
- Antiques Appraisals (no coins, weapons jewelry)
- Appraisal table-10-3 Saturday and 11-2 on Sunday
- $1 each, limit 2 (smalls only) Verbal appraisal only
- Come join in a scavenger hunt for the hidden antique to keep
- The Wisconsin Historical society will have a booth
- See their website on the link above.
- Admission $7 • Under 16 Free Good for both days!
$1.00 Off admissions with the ad from the link above
( limit 2 admissions with each ad. Copies okay )
Free parking and lots of room
Bring a friend or two ~ Carpooling is Green!
GREAT SHOW - WONDERFUL ANTIQUES - GREAT FUN - GREAT FOOD
Spend a day with us and some of our old friends
t click T to add text.Thank
ank click here to add text.
Thank you for attending the 2015 show.
It was a great success thanks to the great dealers and wonderful customers. It was our pleasure to give you a true antique experience. Hope to see you in 2016 at our new location, and watch for the date.
The Marriott West Hotel & Conference Center
19th Annual Madison Antiques & Fine Art Show
2-$25 Gift Card Drawings Each Day